- U-Hack forbids plagirism and copying ideas. All ideas most only be made within the maximum team of 4 people.
- U-Hack forbids writing code or working from outside of the competition location.
- While you are allowed to use any platform/API/Language that you wish, the recommended challenges/API's are sponsored by Kairos, Zensah, Google, & HackerRank.
- All U-Hackers must comply with the Major League Hacking Code of Conduct.
- All Projects will be ranked and attendance will be monitored by Major League Hacking.
- Appropriate manners, quiet discussion, and good common sense will help run this event smoothly.
Failure to comply or follow any/all of these rules will result in immediate disqualification from the competition.